Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 27

This week I weighed in at 328.6 pounds. I only lost 0.4 pounds this week, but I have lost a total of 17.4 pounds since early August.

This was a busy week. I ate more restaurant food than I have in the past few weeks. At Monday's 140conf, there were heavy hours d'oeuvres from Marcella's. Tuesday night I met with the Reno County Democrats at the Anchor Inn (greasy, heavy Mexican-American buffet). Wednesday, I didn't feel like cooking so I went through the drive through at Spangles (cheeseburger and fries) before going to the grocery store. Thursday I assembled a casserole during my lunch break and then threw it in the oven before heading to the Fox Theater to volunteer during the performance of Oklahoma!

Last night I volunteered at the Fox for another show, then went to my friend Christian's house afterwards. Although I ate dinner around 5:30, by the time Christian and his roommate Jason pulled enchiladas out of the oven at 9:00, I couldn't resist trying them. Around 1 a.m. I had another. Oh, and Friday night I made a batch of (18) homemade chocolate chip cookies. I'm the only one who has eaten any. There are only 6 left.

By eating more meals at home next week and by being a bit more meticulous with tracking my food intake during the day, I hope to loose 1.5 to 2 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment