Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 30

Breakfast (7:30)
1/4 of "Thing" (4"x3" piece)

Read yesterday's post. The "Thing" is a late-night creation. It's okay. It's a somewhat bland carbohydrate vessel for putting rasins and walnuts in my belly. There are ways on which it could be improved. Perhaps someday I will make real granola bars, or walnut-rasin wheat bread. For now, I have the "Thing" and it is edible if not great, so I will eat it until it is gone.

Snack (9:45 a.m.)
1/8 of "Thing" (2"x3" piece)
2 clementine oranges (tangerines? satusmas? mandarins? What the hell are these things?)
2 c coffee w/ 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream

Lunch (12:30)
1 1/2 c. broccoli cheese soup
2 Weight Watchers chicken ranchero snack wraps

I wound up eating dinner at my friend Jon's house. He had picked up a bunch of hours d'oeuvres from Sam's and wanted to try some.

Dinner (6:45 p.m.)
2/3 c. mixed nuts
3 bacon wrapped tenderloin bites
1 mini spinach dip
1 chicken spinach cup thing (?)
1 mini raspberry brie en crute
3 "little smokies" in blankets

Snack (8:00 p.m.)
5 c. popcorn, salted, popped in oil

No comments:

Post a Comment