Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 10

Today is a big day. I have a job interview this afternoon and a friend is coming over at 11 for a day of cooking, so there will be recipes to post later. I actually got up for normal people breakfast time!

Breakfast (8:15 a.m.):
2 c. Special K Red Berries cereal
1 1/3 c. skim milk
3 c. coffee w/ 2 1/2 tablespoons hazlenut creamer (7:30 is early)

Well, cooking day has been postponed. My friend is feeling under the weather.

Lunch (12:30 p.m.):
1 1/2 c. steamed white rice
7 oz. roast beef
1 c. gravy w/ 2/3 c. spinach wilted in

Interview went okay, I think. Going to Third Thursday tonight!

Dinner (5:00 p.m.)
1 Weight Watchers Smart Ones quesadilla
1 glass white wine

Sorry it took me a while to finish this post. I didn't get home until late Thursday night and today...well, I was just lazy.

Snacks/Dinner (6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
3 pieces pineapple
3 carrot sticks
1/2 teaspoon ranch dressing
2 crackers
2 .25 oz cheese cubes
1/4 cup popcorn and candy mix
1 ginger cookie
1 hot dog on bun with ketchup
1 cup peanut and candy mix
1/4 cup potato cassarole
1/4 cup baked broccoli and cheese
1 Bud light
1 chocolate chip cookie

Apparenly, snacking is my downfall. Total calorie intake: 2896.

No comments:

Post a Comment