Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 20 - First week of work craziness

So, the whole daily journal thing kind of went out the window this week. I started a new job on Tuesday. Even though I'm only working part time, this is the first time in a while that I've had to keep a regular schedule (and be awake before 10 a.m...way before 10 a.m, actually). Although I had a day off on Wednesday, I didn't feel like doing anything except watch the Mad Man season 1 disk 2 dvd and other movies/shows on Netflix watch instantly. Let me give you highlights from the last few days:

Tuesday - snack day at work and fried chicken dinner at a volunteer banquet

Wednesday - grilled cheese and turkey sandwich, popcorn

Thursday - chicken, mirepoix and light gravy/broth over crash-hot potato (my new obsession), lots of coffee

Friday - Hutch High football game, small peppermint mocha at Metro Coffee afterwards (complete with whole milk and whipped cream)

Saturday - work at 7:00 a.m., crazy busy, more chicken & potato, more coffee

Today:

Breakfast (10:30 a.m.)
2 eggs, over medium
5 slices bacon
8 oz smoothie (1/2 c frozen peaches, 1/2 c lowfat plain yogurt, 3 oz skim milk)

I plan to make a white bean and chicken soup in a bit for dinner and food for this week.

This week I lost 2.8 pounds for a total of 17 pounds lost in the past 13 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment