Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 12

I'm trying to get back on track to eating healthy after a few days of some less-than-great choices.

Lunch (12:00 p.m.):
3 Taco Bell beef soft tacos

Dinner (4:30 p.m.):
1 Weight Watchers "Smart Ones" Chicken Parmesean
2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 c. skim milk

At this point I have consumed about 1320 calories.

This evening I attended the Hutch Haunts event that was put on by the Reno County Museum and the Hutchinson Theater Guild. Dinner was served there. It was a $45 event, but I got a free ticket thanks to my friend Patsy Terrell, who got two free tickets so she could blog about the event. Yes, I have a blogger friend who gets swag. Hopefully, one day, I too will get free stuff for projecting my thoughts into the interwebs.

Dinner again (5:45 p.m.):
1 turkey and provolone sandwich on a bun with lettuce and honey mustard
1 individual serving bag of Baked Cheetos
1 pumpkin cupcake
1 Bud Light

Snack (10:15 p.m.):
1 small oatmeal cookie
1 caramel brownie (about 2" square)

This Hutch Haunts event was about 4 1/2 hours. Actually, I left after 4 1/2 hours, but there was still another portion that would probably take about 30-45 minutes.

Calorie total for the day: 2242

No comments:

Post a Comment